Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

At Your Convenience

Use me for your pleasure...that's exactly how you like it. Go ahead and use me at your convenience and as if I am not human and have no feelings. My priorities are not as important as yours. I am not in control of me...YOU are. So use me up! Drain me dry! ...Guess you can take what's left of ME...I should say...

I loved you with every breath inside of me. Loved you with my mind; my body; and my soul. Gave you my everything and put my heart on the line because I thought that you were just as into me. Now, I am not a very sensitive person, and everyone who knows me know that fact about me. But YOU--you played with my emotions by pretending to love me, and that shit tore me apart...I think that is what hurt me the most.

You were ungrateful, nothing I ever did satisfied you. I should have given up right from the start. But I tried to give love a chance, but love has never loved me back so what in the hell was I thinking?!

I do not know how much longer I can endure this pain. My heart is heavy and my brain is clouded. My body is numb because I have been overworked with stress. But you can continue to use me at your convenience because for you there are no side effects. After all, you get your pleasure at my my expense...

No comments:

Post a Comment