Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wasted

Today has been wasted. The month has come and gone and the days therein were all wasted. And now that I think about it, the whole year has been a total waste.

I have not done anything for the past 52 weeks...have not accomplished anything worthwhile. And what dreams I had have all crumbled and died long ago. I am useless to those around me...and I know so because they have told me. I am a nobody...trying to be someone in life but I have failed tremendously and am a NOBODY. I can not stand being around myself honestly because I sit in solitude day in and out doing Nothing. I make me SICK...

There is an old saying that "time is money" and "lost time is money wasted"...hmmph! Well if that phrase was reversed and money was made while time is wasted, I would be well off by now.

I plan but never execute. Talk the talk all day but never even get up to begin the walk. I am motivated one minute and am excited about life, but get instantly broken down when faced with reality again. I am troubled because I have no clue of where I am and where I want to be. I do not even know who I am anymore.

I have been thinking about these things for the past year and it has gotten me nowhere as you can see. So this must end today because I have wasted enough time and do not want to continue to waste away.

1 comment: