Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When No One Loves You Back

     It was as sweet as candy, and as smooth as silk....the love that we shared together was as beautiful as the night that we fell into it. Oh, the memories, sweet memories... of our burning passion were alive and constantly ran through my mind, and I just knew it from the start that you would always be mine....until the day you left me. What a fool was I to believe that we would be together forever!?! Mistaking lust for love and being played in the end. ...Seriously thought you loved me...really thought you cared. Then you left me with a broken heart and now the pieces I have to try and mend.

     Ever loved someone so hard and so much that you gave your all to them?...Your heart, and soul...gave them everything, to only find out that they were no longer interested and had moved on long ago...Isn't it funny how we never get the memo? I can not believe how much I loved you, and how I looked past your flaws and into your eyes, dug deep inside of you to see your heart. I saw you for more than what you had to offer me. But when I stop and think about it...I realize that you never loved me back. I just hate that it took me so long...hate the fact that you wasted so much of my life.

     My mind and heart will not let me love anyone wholeheartedly anymore because you took that part of me when you used and tossed me to the side. I guess this is what it feels like when the one you loved does not love you back anymore....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that he hurt you, but these are the things which make us grow stronger...I don't believe in the old saying that time heals all wounds. That's definitely not the case in my life, but what I do know is that venting, writing, and relieving are all part of the healing process. I'm not going to try to pretend like I have the right words to say, but this is the first step in healing...love you.

    ReplyDelete